I apologize in advance to anyone who is diligently sticking to their New Year's resolution of eating healthier. Once you make this recipe, you're going to want to make it all the time, because these turned out dee-licious! But hey, I used Egg Beaters instead of eggs... That counts for something right?
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 & 1/3 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Egg Beaters (or 1 Egg)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 Jar of Nutella
- 1 Whole Jar of Marshmallow Fluff
- 7 Whole Graham Crackers crushed into crumbs
Adapted from this recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 2. Grease 8-inch square baking pan. 3. Cream together butter and sugar. 4. Beat in egg and vanilla. 5. In separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and graham cracker crumbs. 6. Slowly add flour mixture to butter and sugar mixture.
7. Divide dough in half, and press first half into bottom of greased pan. 8. Spread Nutella over dough.
9. Spread marshmallow fluff over Nutella. 10. Spread remaining half of dough over fluff. (This is best achieved by flattening small pieces of dough in your hands then piecing them together.)
Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting into squares.